Friday, September 21, 2018

My First Post

My very first post!!!!  My journey begins.  Hi world, I am Caroline the Curvy Cajun. I am an inspiring plus-size model/actress.  I hope to inspire those who read my blog to take charge of their  lives and embrace their bodies.

I am a proud mother of four beautiful children and a grandmother of a baby girl with a bouncing baby boy on the way.

Through this blog, I am building confidence, strength, and endurance. I will be transparent and open with my ups and downs.

This blog will host a menagerie of my thoughts, experiences and everyday people I meet along the way. All to expand my world...because life is much larger than the ground that's beneath my two feet.  I invite you to join me on my journey.

My future is bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

On yesterday I did a live video cutting my hair off.  Click the link below. https://www.facebook.com/caroline.richard.3760/videos/21102650...